воскресенье, 1 ноября 2009 г.

A new module



Hey!

I am officially done with my exams (thank u, God!). And tmr is the first day of the second (and the last) semester for me at school. Kind of sad about it... You know it is time to make a really tough decision what to do afterwards: where to work (pffffff I have to find a place for my internship), where to live and so so on. But on other hand - I am completely free! I am single, about to finish my university, I can move to any city))) Think in years when I have a family, a job, a house I'll think about such opportunity with nostalgie )))

So this week was more about studying hard and a huge celebration on THU after the exam (well, only 5 ppl out 19 passed it!). And yesterday I went to my yoga class and to the ballet instead Halloween party, but no regrets)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий