четверг, 3 декабря 2009 г.

Cirque du Soleil

Hello!

Yesterday was incredible! It was Cirque du Soleil (http://www.cirquedusoleil.com)!













These days they are in Moscow and we just couldn't miss such an opportunity to watch their show "Varikai" in real. You know it was definitely one of the best show I've ever been at. Everything was just perfect their artists, colorful costumes, first time in my life I saw really funny clowns (before their jokes were unfunny and stupid :( ).




So I feel that this show was kind of an excuse for all the previous wrong cirques I went when I was a child. That was much more than just a cirque show - it brought me back to my childhood, or to a fairy tail I would enjoy being a kid. But I also enjoyed it as an grow-up - their decoration, costumes and actors themselves (especially males) were just gorgeous! Here is my favorite one!




So if you have not visited their shows I strongly recommend you to do this when they are in your area!

Everyone have a good day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий